Summer 2016


Since school started today, it's only right to post some pictures from this summer. Jack didn't have much of it, admittedly. His school goes almost year round. He was in camp for 2 weeks, and then on vacation with each parent for one week at various beaches. 

While it may have been short, it was still fun.

Jack striking a handsome pose. Yes, he dressed himself. Yes, it was 95 degrees out. But he is wearing his handsome clothes.


Jack and his friend Oscar at the beach


Wiped out!






Moments before a HUGE meltdown in Warby Parker because I would not buy him these glasses. I was not buying anyone any glasses, I was just getting mine tightened. I told him these are what we could buy him when he needs them, so I would take a picture to remember them.
Meltdown then ensued.

Comments