First Day of Kindergarten!

Summer went by super fast. Today is Jack's first day of Kindergarten! I will post pictures from our summer fun at some point, but here are some pictures from this morning of our big guy all grown up. All the parents came to see him on his big first day.

Maria, Adam, and Jack 

Belly laughs before the big day

Off we go! It feels just as big for me today as it does for him!

Jack, Michael, and Sharon


Last night I told him the story about my first day of kindergarten. Me, being me, and had told my mom that while I was really excited for kindergarten, I was also looking forward to what came next - college. Jack told me I was silly, which I was. He then reassured me he not ready for college just yet. I am glad to hear it. He needs to learn to tie his own shoes before he can go. And wipe his butt without telling me that the poop is too disgusting for him, but he knows I don't mind.

Comments