Parties and Waterfall

Recently, Jack asked me if he could have a party. Humoring him, I told him sure and asked him who he wanted to have over.  He named his three best friends, Tommy, Harold and Divya, and I figured, sure why not!  All three of Jack's best friends live within a couple houses of us and all of them have lawyers for parents. All of the families are my friends, too, so a party was had this past Saturday at our house.



We set up the pool in the park, and Jack jumped in before any of our guests even arrived.


 Jack and Harold climbed a tree and everyone ran around for a while.


Later in the evening, the kids went to hang out in the basement, watch Frozen (what else) and eat some Pirate Booty. The adults were able to have an enjoyable evening sitting on the back deck in extremely pleasant weather.



The next morning, we got up and traveled to Great Falls to see the waterfalls.  After a foiled trip a couple of weeks ago, Jack was itching to go.


Jack really wanted to jump over the side and climb on the rocks, but I held on to him!


It really is beautiful. Jack and I had not gone to Great Falls since he was a little dude being carried in the Ergo.  The three of us, me, Jack and Skylos, had a really fun time!


Comments