Naughty or Nice

Jack has been a very good boy this year.  We went and saw Santa with his best friend Tommy.  Jack was cranky the entire time, cried the entire way down on the metro to see Santa and the entire way back.  Basically, all but 30 seconds where he decided he wanted to hug Santa.  Tommy was skeptical and wouldn't sit on Santa's lap, but did ask for "books for bedtime".  

The trains around the National Tree are pretty amazing.  Neither boy could understand why we couldn't go inside and play with them.  

Smiling Moms!

The one moment Jack smiled and the elf that had my phone missed the shot!

Jack decided Santa wasn't so bad and gave him a hug.  He then proceeded to throw a tantrum when we had to leave.  Win Win!

As we were leaving, Santa asked us moms what we wanted for Christmas.  I told him a new car and he came through!  (Special Thanks to my parents for the trade-in and to Tommy for the X-plan and me to me for making the payments.)

Comments