Sunday Funday for Dad & Jack

I've been traveling a lot lately. I went a long 12-days without seeing Jack. It was hard on me, and I know he missed me too. I was happy to spend some quality time with Jack this weekend.
Our morning started off with t-ball outside. It was a sunny, brisk day and we had a lot of fun playing with Skylos as our All Star outfield Skylos fetching the ball for us.

On our way back to the house from the park, we found this most excellent digger. Since it was a Sunday, and on one was really around, I decided it would be great fun to let Jack climb up and play in the machine. He had a blast!

Later that evening, while in the park, I showed Jack how to be a gentleman and present a lady with flowers.

Overall, a fun day with Jack. Love my little dude. And apparently, he is a big fan of the ladies. I am traveling again this week, but can't wait until next Sunday!

Comments