A letter from Santa

Dear Jack,

Ho Ho Ho!! Merry Christmas!  I hope you don't mind that I dropped your gifts off at your house a little bit early this year!  Thank you so much for letting me know you wouldn't be at home.  I have to visit so many good little girls and boys that when I can make an early visit, I always do!  Ho Ho Ho!

I'm so glad you like your new bike!


Be careful when riding it and always remember to wear your helmet!


 I'm also glad you enjoyed all of the cars and trains I brought for you. Mrs. Clause individually wrapped them, she's so amazing.


Jack was a bit overwhelmed with all the presents.  Once he opened his new trains, all he wanted to do was play with them.


I'm also very happy that you already made your Mom read to you all of the books I brought you!  I brought you a lot of books, too!  Never stop enjoying exploring new characters in books, or learning about new adventures of old favorites.  "Llama Llama Holiday Drama" is one of my favorite holiday stories!


Jack, if you can do me one favor, next year please ask your Dad to not leave me veggie sticks and a protein shake.  I know he is very dedicated to Crossfit and eating healthy.  I prefer cookies and milk.

See you next year Jack!   I know you will be a very good boy!

Merry Christmas!

Santa

Comments

  1. What a cutie! I love his pajamas. Merry Christmas to all of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment