Congratulations President Obama

I voted yesterday, it took two hours of standing in line at the poll in the cold with Jack who did not have a hat.  We made it through.  And you know, DC was close, Obama only received 95% of the vote...

But the fact that my little guy did not have a hat was not my best parenting moment.  He has one on order.  One that will fit his continually growing head and comes with matching mittens.  It just hasn't arrived yet from Old Navy.  And I can't find his old one from last winter, even though I doubt it fits.  So today I pulled down my hats in hopes that one would entice him enough that he would want to keep it on his head.  Jack did find one he liked...




It's just not weather appropriate...




Though he does look quite dashing and debonair in it.

So ultimately we went out without a hat.  And truthfully he didn't seem to care because I got him a pan au chocolate (chocolate croissant).


Comments