This Kid Does NOT Like Trying on Halloween Costumes

A year ago, I was so excited for Jack's FIRST Halloween.  I had it in my head for months what he would be - a monkey.  And of course, Skylos would be the banana!  I could not wait to put him in the adorable costume I had picked out for him.   It was going to be so cute!  And then I tried on the costume and this amazing picture happened.


Cut to a year later.  Again, I am super excited for Jack's halloween.  This time he can enjoy a few pieces of candy, experience a hayride and drink apple cider.  We are going to take him to Boo in the Zoo and participate in our neighborhood's Halloween party on the big day.  All of the things that make this time of year spooktacular.  I bought Jack a puppy costume, but after I got it home I realized it may be too big and wanted to try it on him.  I want the costume to fit him so he can run around, but still have room to layer under in case it is cold out.  So we tried on the costume and this happened.


I'm beginning to think maybe Jack does not like Halloween.

Comments